Betterlife home loans
Betterlife is South African that play a number of financial roles namely include bond pre-approvals, home loans, short-term insurance, life insurance and through its numerous subsidiaries such as BetterLife, BetterLife Home Loans and MortgageMax. These subsidiaries have made it to become a group of companies called BetterLife Group.
You can be successful in getting your personal loan approved but the question that may arise is what can I use my personal loan for? Here are some of the things that you can use it for:
- Your personal loan can be used for any home-related or other expenses including:
- Bond registration costs
- Water and electricity deposits
- Moving costs
- Deposit shortfall
- Transfer duty
- Attorney’s fees
- Any additional items to make your house a home
- Other personal expenses
Not everyone qualifies for Betterlife Personal Loans unless they meet all the below requirements:
- Be 18 years or older
- Be a South African resident
- Have good credit record
- Earn a minimum permanent income of R5 000 per month or more
When applying for a Betterlife loan, kindly, have the following at hand:
- A clear copy of your ID document
- Proof of income will be required such as your last 3 months’ payslips or bank statements
- A recent document confirming your residential address
- Your bank account details where your salary is paid into
You might ask yourself whether your repayments will change. The answer is repayments are fixed and will not change for the duration of your loan term. Another question is how quickly can you get your money? The good answer is should you be able to provide all the required information when applying for your loan and your application is approved, you will get your cash in next to no time.
How to apply for a personal loan
If you are interested, simply complete your details on the online application form to start the process. If you meet the application requirements, an expert loan consultant will be in contact with you to complete the full application over the phone.
How much can you borrow?
Loans range from R5000 to R150 000 in increments of R1000. The amount you qualify for is based on your personal financial circumstances and subject to credit approval.