Absa bank has a wide range of financial solutions. From transactional services to savings and investment options, Absa has a number of solutions for its clients. One of these solutions is the Absa Home Loans product.
By opting for Absa Home Loans, qualified home finance experts are on-hand to guide you through the ins and outs of building, buying, renovating or selling your home.
More about the Home Loans Application Process:
Make sure that you have the necessary documents.
Ensure that you have a good credit rating when you decide to buy a home. If you have a good credit record you may qualify from favourable interest rates.
The minimum supporting documentation you need:
- A signed offer to purchase if you are buying a home
- A copy of your building contract/quote if you are building a home
- Proof of income
- Valid identity documents
What you can expect from the Absa Home Loans application process:
- Assessment of your creditworthiness
- Validation of property details
- Authentication of your identity
- Complete a secure application form online
Absa calculates the maximum home loan that you can afford, based on your net disposable income.
On average, it takes about 60 working days for registration of a new loan and about 28 working days for a further registration to take place.
It’s a condition of your bank that you have to have a Homeowner’s Insurance policy in place for the duration of your bond. The loans are offered to clients with 30 years to pay, giving them a comfortable repayment period.
Absa Home Loans may be ideal for:
- Purchasing a home
- Building a home
- Improving your existing home
- Using your home equity to manage your debt
- Using equity on your home to access additional funds
Absa Home Loans contact details: 0860 111 007
If you need to speak to a consultant about policy administration of your Homeowners’ insurance, call: 0861 722 272.