Being a credit cardholder comes with a number of advantages and disadvantages. Not only do you have access to extra cash in cases of emergency, but it also means that you may be saddled with exorbitant credit card interest rates if you don’t pay your balance in full.
The important thing when getting a credit card is making sure that you get the right card for your needs. For instance, you should opt for a card that will be suitable for your needs if you only plan on using your credit card in emergencies. Choose a card with a great rewards programme if you plan to use your card regularly. There are various credit cards from which to choose, such as cash back, travel rewards, zero percent rates, prepaid debt cards, department store cards. Make sure you are clear about how you want to use it before applying.
In South Africa, the financial industry has a number of financial institutions that offer competitive financial solutions.
The Barclaycard Credit Card is a financial product the offers competitive credit to qualifying individuals.
More about the Barclaycard Credit Card:
- Cardholders get to benefit from 57 days’ interest-free credit.
- You get access to a budget facility of either 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months. This facility is ideal for when you need to make larger purchases.
- You have the option of getting secondary credit cards as well as a linked garage card.
- You can use the card to make ATM withdrawals.
- Detailed monthly statements are provided, to ensure that you are clear about how much you owe at the end of the month.
- Free text alerts are an added benefit, so you are notified of any new offers or unauthorised use on your credit card.
To speak to a consultant about the Barclaycard Credit Card, call: 0861 227 25297