Many South Africans consider property first when you investment opportunities are presented. These days however, more South Africans are managing their investments through newly established online share trading platforms. Setting up a stock portfolio is no longer a luxury for only wealthy individuals. Some banking institutions have created platforms for novice investors to get a start.
Absa Stockbrokers is a member of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange Equity Market. This division strives to provide efficient order execution at very competitive trading and custodial fees. Catering to the needs of retail clients, the service is friendly and personal.
You can rely on the best Absa Stockbrokers for the efficient execution of your trades. You are also assured of the safe custody of your holdings and your un-invested cash.
The Online trading service is quick, efficient and convenient.
Absa Stockbrokers also offers telephone trading.
Why choose Absa Stockbrokers?
- Get to choose between online or telephone trading
- Save on online trading charges
- Get assistance from experienced and helpful telephone traders
- Trading, settlement and safe custody services of the highest quality
- Local and offshore investing. With Absa Stockbrokers, you get to invest securely and safely in shares and exchange traded funds both locally in South Africa or offshore.
- 24/7 secure access to your account
- Great value and competitive prices to invest and trade in
- Absa Stockbrokers doesn’t charge a monthly subscription fee
- A minimum brokerage fee of R120 per trade is charged
- Absa ensures that clients are informed, connected and educated
Products and Services:
Online Trading– investors are responsible for ensuring that the quantity, value and codes of shares to be traded are correct. Online Trading is available 24 hours a day.
Portfolio Trading Position
Interest on Cash Balances