If you are applying for personal vehicle finance with FNB it’s important to know that they will only give you car finance of R30,000 after you have paid a deposit, and if it’s less than 20 years old.
Requirements for FNB Vehicle Finance
- Permanently employed,
- You must earn a minimum of R6 000 per month,
- You must be 18 years or older, with a valid South African driving licence.
FNB offers a range of optional extras if you are looking for finance, these include;
- Personal Interest Rates
- Immediate Finance Feedback
- Fixed and Variable Interest Rates Linked to Prime
- Installment Sale and Lease Agreement
- Access to Approved Testing Stations
Apply for your finance online by visiting the FNB online application page.