Since 2001 Capitec Bank has been providing South Africans with simplified banking solutions. Capitec Personal Loans offer up to R250 000 with a flexible repayment period of 1-84 months.
The loan amount you are granted is based on your affordability and credit profile. Once you have been approved the money is immediately available.
These loans come with fixed monthly repayments, making it easier to budget on a monthly basis.
Documents required for the application process:
- Original proof of residence
- Latest salary slip
- Stamped 3 month bank statement showing your last 3 salary deposits
- You also need to have a valid South African ID and be at least 18 years old
You can use the Capitec Cellphone App to check your Capitec Loan Balance. All you have to do is simply download the Capitec Banking App.
- Enter your secret Remote PIN to sign in.
- View all your available account balances.
As an innovative bank, Capitec has led the charge towards Sunday and paperless banking. The bank also strives to make the lives of its clients easier by offering simplified banking solutions.
Alternatively, you can use the Capitec Loans table to check your Capitec Loan Balance.
How the Capitec Loans Table works:
- Select how much credit you need
- Choose the number of months you need to pay it back (1, 12, 24, 48 or 84 months)
- An interest rate will be calculated. The calculator defaults to the minimum interest rate you could qualify for.
- Capitec works out you repayments per month.
You also have an option to see the breakdown of the loan:
- Loan amount
- Loan term
- Interest rate
- Monthly service fee
- Initiation fee
- Total repayment
- Monthly credit life premium
- Total credit life premium
Capitec Bank now has over 7.3 million active clients, with 720 branches nationwide with 11 440 employees.