FNB provides a variety of loans for clients, depending on their needs. If you are looking to secure a loan, you can complete the FNB loans application form online and one of their consultants will get back to you to finalize the application.
As an existing customer you could save on your monthly repayments when you switch your loans to FNB. Reduce the hassle of paying multiple credit providers and simplify your monthly repayments.
What does the Personal loan offer me?
- A loan up to R150 000 with flexible repayment terms up to 60 months
- A personalised interest rate
What this allows you to do:
- Take a break from your payments in January
- If you keep your loan account up to date you will automatically get a payment break every January.
- Pay zero penalties when you settle your loan account early
- FNB will not charge you any penalties if you settle your loan account early.
A FNB Student Loan has ideal cover for your financial needs, giving students and parents (also referred to as the “principal debtor”) a sense of comfort in knowing that funds are available for further studies.
Whether you are a first time student or looking to further your studies, getting a new qualification means that there is more on your mind. With FNB you can focus on the exams, essays and modules while we balance the books.
What the Student Loan covers:
- Tuition fees
- Campus Accommodation
Features and benefits include:
- Service the interest portion while the student completes their studies and start repaying interest plus capital after the student graduates
- Personalised interest rate
- Access to loans from R4,000 to R80,000
FNB loan contact details include:
Telephone: 0860 102 631
Request a call back: https://www.fnb.co.za/leadforms/FNBLoans.html
Apply online: https://www.fnb.co.za/leadforms/FNBLoans.html