First National Bank (FNB) is one of the four major banking institutions in South Africa that continues to provide new systems and new methods of improving banking for its clients. Used by millions of individuals in the country, the bank continues to innovate through the products and services it provides.
FNB Online banking is a tool designed by the bank to facilitate a seamless banking experience. This is a flagship product offered by the bank that has ensured that it offers the best digital banking in South Africa.
Offering the best in quality, FNB also seeks to ensure that the FNB Online banking service offers superior usability, safety as well as ease of use.
By relying on FNB Online banking you are able to be in control of your banking. It’s a service that’s available 24/7, so you can have the benefit of being able to bank on-the-go, wherever you are and whenever you choose to. Another benefit is that through the FNB app you are able to access your FNB Online banking on your smart device.
Services you can access by using FNB Online banking:
- Foreign exchange
- Prepaid products
How to register for FNB Online Banking:
- Visit www.fnb.co.za and register
- Select the ‘I have a Card and PIN’ option for personal online banking registrations
- Enter your Card, PIN and captcha code
- Select continue
- Verify your personal details and set up your user ID and password
- Start banking
What can you do with FNB Online Banking?
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Send money via eWallet
- Send and receive global payments
- Open new accounts in under 10 minutes
- Order new smartphones and tablets
- Buy prepaid electricity
- Buy prepaid airtime, data and SMS bundles
- Link, top up and withdraw from PayPal
- Link the FNB Banking App
- Register for cell phone banking and more