We’ve all faced financially challenging months where we need access to extra finance to see us through to the end of the month. When we’ve borrowed one too many times from family and friends, turning to a bank like First National Bank (FNB) can be just the right solution.
FNB offers a number of personal loan solutions designed to simplify the lives of South Africans. Whether individuals need to pay for costly tertiary fees, or for home renovations, the FNB Online Loan can be an efficient solution.
What you get out of the FNB Online Loan:
- Loan amounts from R1000 up to a maximum of R150 000
- Up to 60 months to pay
- There are no penalties for early settlement of the loan
- The FNB Online loan application process is simple and won’t involve having to wait in any long bank queues
- FNB understands the stresses that come with the festive season. As a way of making life easier for clients, FNB has introduced the Take-A-Break facility. The Take-A-Break facility in January gives individuals a chance to skip a payment.
- Once you have been approved for the loan you get immediate access to the cash, which you can use to settle any financial obligations you have.
How does the FNB Online Loan Application work?
Visit the FNB website www.fnb.co.za
Provide the necessary documents, such as:
- Valid South African ID
- Latest payslip
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements
- Proof of residence
An FNB consultant will help you through the entire process.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- The FNB Online Loan is available to individuals aged between 18 and 65 years
- Applicants need to have at least R750 available in their bank account after monthly expenses
- Have a valid South African ID
- Have a salary that is paid into your bank account