Capfin is well-known for providing loans to people throughout South Africa. You can read about a Capfin loan application online, and applying is very easy. All you need is your SA ID, your latest proof of income, and to visit your nearest PEP or Ackermans store.
Capfin has partnered with PEP and Ackermans to provide quick, simple and smart personal loans via their retail stores. As some of South Africa’s most trusted retail brands, you can be assured that when you deal with Capfin, you are working with a nationwide team of retail and finance professionals, ready and able to assist you.
Applying for Capfin Loans is the smart choice to make when you need some quick cash. The application process is hassle free as you do not have to queue for bank statements or queue at your bank. With a quick scan of your ID at a till point it means no tons and tons of paperwork is required. The whole process is also confidential as you do not have to go through an uncomfortable face-to-face application.
- Valid SA ID book
- A cell phone number
- You need to be permanently employed and paid once a month into a bank account
How to Apply
- You can apply for a Capfin loan of up to R20,000 in a few easy steps:
- Take your SA ID and latest proof of income to your nearest PEP or Ackermans store.
- Scan your SA ID and latest proof of income at the till point.
- Capfin will call you back to complete your application for a loan you can afford.
- Alternatively, you can SMS “help” to 43679 and a Capfin consultant will call you back.
At this point there is no online loan application facility but you can visit any PEP stores or Ackermans to apply and get a result within minutes.