As one of South Africa’s four major banks, Nedbank is financial industry market leader. Offering unique, tailored banking solutions, Nedbank now also operates in Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland and Zimbabwe.
With more than 1000 staffed outlets and 3500 ATMs, Nedbank is easily accessible and a convenient banking solution.
The institution has extensive history in the South African financial industry. The bank was established in 1831 as the Cape of Good Hope Bank. With its range of products and services, Nedbank has been able to give clients financial solutions which are personalised and suit individual needs. Over the years it has become a reliable and trustworthy institution.
The bank offers a range of credit card solutions.
More about the Nedbank Classic Credit Card:
Getting a Nedbank Classic Credit card give you the freedom to make purchases of the things you need now with the convenience of paying for them over time.
Why get a Nedbank Classic Credit Card?
- Benefit from zero transaction fees
- You get up to 55 days’ interest-free credit
- Global ATM access. The card comes with worldwide acceptance at over 25 million merchants.
- Get access to credit life cover. This is insurance cover that pays for your debts in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as retrenchment, permanent or temporary disability and death.
- Pay a monthly service fee of only R68,40
- Get travel insurance
- You can arrange an automatic payment order, so you don’t have to remember to make your monthly payments
What do you need to qualify for a Nedbank Classic Credit Card?
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a good credit rating
- Be a South African resident
- Earn R36 000 or more annually
Nedbank Classic Credit Card
0860 119 966