Nedbank provides clients with a wide range of loan products to choose from, including Personal Loans, Home Loans and Vehicle Loans. Their personal loan solutions are ideal if you’re looking for extra money to relieve financial stress.
If you’re facing a financial nightmare and you feel like you have nowhere to turn to, Nedbank may have the right solution for your needs. Life is unpredictable and it never quite turns out as planned. An unexpected death in the family or an unexpected hefty medical bill could cause havoc in your life. But with Nedbank Personal Loans you always get more.
How can I get more with Nedbank Personal Loans?
You can borrow funds from R1000 up to a maximum of R120 000.
The loan amount is transferred directly into your bank account upon qualification. (Your transactional account doesn’t have to be a Nedbank account)
You have the choice of repaying the loan over 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
You can repay the loan in a simple way via debit order on an agreed date.
The application process is easy. Just visit yiur nearest Nedbank branch and a trained consultant will assist you through the process.
You can expect quick pay-outs, as Nedbank strives to provide clients with efficient service. You can then attend to your financial needs without further delay.
What is needed to qualify for Nedbank Personal Loans?
- You must be employed full time for at least 3 months with the same employer. Weekly earners have to show that they have been with the same employer for at least 12 months.
- Provide your most recent payslip for conformation of employment.
- Earn at least above R1200 per month.
- Provide your latest bank statement reflecting all deposits into your account as well as your transaction behaviour.
- Provide a valid South African I.D.
- Provide proof of permanent residence
Visit the Nedbank website here: www.nedbank.co.za