As the biggest banking institution in South Africa, Standard Bank values being able to provide its clientele with affordable, competitive banking solutions.
In addition to transactional services, investment and savings solutions, the bank offers a range of quality credit offers.
One of these offers is the Standard Bank Blue Credit Card.
Benefits that come with getting a credit card from Standard Bank:
- These cards enable you to make safe and easy purchases at millions of merchants worldwide.
- You get up to 55 days’ interest free credit and there are no transaction fees when you swipe.
- Secure chip and PIN security features keep you in fill control of how much you pay.
How you can get the most with a Standard Bank Blue Credit Card:
- The card is offered with a R49 monthly fee and has relatively easy qualification requirements. If you are above the age of 18 years and you earn a minimum monthly salary of R5000, you may qualify for a Standard Bank Blue Credit Card.
- With this card you get a limit of up to R100 000, with an option to increase this limit after 6 months.
- Shopping online is safe with the 3D Secure feature.
- There are no transaction fees when swiping, so you don’t have to worry about any exorbitant fees at the end of the month.
- The card comes with a low monthly management fee.
- You can use your Standard Bank Blue Credit Card anywhere in the world.
- Free lost card protection is a feature that ensures that you are financially protected from financial ruin if your card is lost and used without your knowledge or consent.
- You get free basic travel insurance when you use your credit card to buy your tickets.
What do you need to apply?
- Provide a valid South African ID
- Provide your most recent payslip
- Provide proof of home address (up to 3 months old)
For more information about the Standard Bank Blue Credit Card, call: 0861 201 000