Hopon Loans is a brand of Izwe Loans that was established in 2015 as a strictly digital offering. Hopon Loans provides a simple online system that offers loan applicants a quick, convenient way to get cash.
- There is no endless paperwork, or queuing in a branch or time-consuming interviews with consultants on the phone.
- All you need to apply is a secure internet connection and a reliable computer. You can apply online at any time, so you can save money by eliminating travel costs.
- Loans of up to R50 000 are offered, which are repayable over 7 to 36 months.
- By applying for financial assistance from Hopon Loans, you get an instant credit decision.
- A responsible lending institution, Hopon provides loans to individuals who are able to afford to make monthly repayments.
- Once you’ve been approved for a loan, your cash will be transferred immediately into your bank account.
Hopon Loans provides a completely transparent process. You’ll know exactly how much you owe and what your repayments will be. There are no hidden fees or costs.
What do you need to apply?
- Valid South African ID
- Be between the ages of 22 and 60 years old
- Be employed full-time
- Have a personal bank account in your name
- Have an email address and an active cell phone number
- Provide your 3 most recent bank statements
If you’re interested in applying for Hopon Loans, you can simply visit their website and use the handy sliders to work out how much you need to loan as well as for how long you’ll need to repay the loan.
Repaying the loan is simple and hassle-free. The loan amount including interest will be deducted from your bank account on a monthly basis until the loan has been paid off.
Visit www.hopon.co.za to apply.