FNB is known as one of the best business banks in South Africa, as they offer a variety of services and make it as easy as possible for businesses to do their banking every day. From loans to vehicle finance and cheque accounts, FNB offers you all the products you’ll ever need for your business.
Apart from loans and bank accounts, you often need an overdraft to take care of your business’ cash flow. FNB business banking allows you to apply for an overdraft easily, either online, at a branch or by phoning and talking to a consultant.
What the Business Overdraft offers me:
- The facility is linked to your Business Account and provides the ability to make payments even when there are no cash funds available in your account, thus avoiding penalty fees and additional charges
- Accessibility to the required cash flow you need to run your business
- No minimum monthly payment as long as you remain within the agreed limit
- Payments into the overdraft facility make funds available for use again
- Flexibility, as you can deal with unexpected expenses and capitalise on any opportunities
- Monthly repayments are based on the amount of credit you used
What this allows me to do:
- Enjoy FREE access to Instant Accounting – an easy-to-use online accounting solution which uses your FNB Online Banking statements to do your bookkeeping automatically every night.
- Enjoy FREE access to Instant Accounting Insights – giving you a monthly snapshot of your business’ cash flow, income and expenses.
- The opportunity to apply for the new FNB Visa Business Cheque Card with Chip and PIN technology, the most secure cheque card available today, that helps your business save money.