Nedbank offers personal loans to their customers to use for a variety of purposes. You can either use this as a debt consolidation loan, do renovations to your home, pay for study tuition, buy a new car, or basically anything else you need to do. Nedbank offers loans of up to R200,000 to qualified clients. This means you can get the loan you want at an affordable repayment rate.
Whether it is realising your dream wedding, paying off your children’s school fees or covering the unexpected funeral costs of a loved one, Nedbank understands your needs.
Some of the benefits of a Nedbank loan include:
- They will design a loan to suit your income and your individual needs
- They offer a straightforward application process with friendly assistance from trained staff
- If you qualify, the cash deposit will deposited into your bank account.
- There are flexible repayment periods of up to 60 months, with payments debited from your bank account.
Here’s what you need to apply for a loan:
- Your most recent payslip(s) for one month or your remittance advice/invoice if you are a contract worker.
- Your South African green bar-coded identity document.
- Proof of residence for Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) purposes, e.g. utility bill electricity/rates or telephone account).
- Your latest 3 months bank statements.
Here are the Nedbank personal loan contact details: