OUTsurance’s buildings insurance (i.e. homeowners insurance) product takes care of any damage caused to your house or building that was caused by leaking water-heating systems or water pipes; acts of nature; explosion; subsidence; and fire.
They will even cover the cost of calling out the fire brigade and arrange temporary accommodation after a fire incident has left your house uninhabitable (for a maximum of 20% of the insured value). You’re also automatically covered for accidental damage of fixed glass and sanitary ware, as well as water, gas and electric connections between your home and the public supplies.
OUTsurance Building Insurance benefits
- You’ll only pay a fixed excess – no matter how big or small your claim might be.
- Your premiums are guaranteed for 12 months at a time – even if you claim.
- You’ll enjoy 24/7 Help@OUT emergency home assistance – free of charge.
- You’ll receive a cash OUTbonus after three consecutive claim-free years.
- You’ll never be left under-insured – we make automatic inflation-linked adjustments.
- They’ll do their best to process your claim as quickly as possible.
- They work closely with a list of awesome service providers to get you back on your feet as soon as possible.
Your bank will require that you take out comprehensive buildings cover to insure the structure of your home and your outbuildings at its current replacement value. They’ll specifically ask you to be insured against damage caused by landslip (i.e. subsidence).
But you don’t have to accept the insurance option offered by your bank. Insure with the insurance company where you know you’re getting the best value for your money.
How Do I Determine the Value of My Contents?
OUTsurance can provide you with an inventory to assist you in listing the contents and determining their values. They also have specialist advisors who can assist you with any queries you may have regarding this.