The RCS Group provides services in South Africa, Namibia and Botswana. The financial group’s core purpose is to find innovative and savvy ways to improve peoples’ lifestyles through desirable and accessible credit, enabling its customers to enjoy the convenience, comfort and peace of mind that these credit solutions afford one, often helping make the impossible possible in a challenging economic environment.
RCS loans offers one of the best credit packages on the market in the form of a loan service which gives clients access to funds within 48 hours. Offered at competitive and fixed interest rates, these loans are unsecured and give clients comfortable, reasonable repayment terms.
Qualifying clients may have access of up to R100 000, with 12 to 60 months to repay the loan to RCS.
As a registered credit provider that is fully compliant with the National Credit Act, RCS ensures that clients only loan what they can afford. Individuals with a good credit profile are given better rates and lower repayments.
Existing RCS Loans clients can change their existing loan repayment plan by simply contacting RSC and submitting their previous 3 months’ bank statements.
Who may qualify for an RCS loan?
- South African citizens with a valid I.D
- Individuals who are above the age of 18 years
- They should also have a minimum monthly income of R2000 and be able to provide their latest payslip.
- Applicants should also provide 3 months’ bank statements and have a valid bank account.
- They should also provide proof of residence and have a good credit record.
Clients can choose the most convenient application process. Online applications are available, or individuals can visit any RCS branch and speak to a friendly, trained consultant.