RCS is an independent consumer finance business which has been successfully providing clients with credit solutions for a number of years. The RCS card is accepted at over 20 000 retail stores across South Africa. Pre-qualification for these loans can be completed in seconds, as the process is paperless. Applicants are exempt from having to endure lengthy queues and are offered competitive rates. RCS services are in compliance with the National Credit Act, therefore individuals’ credit scores are used to decide whether they qualify for loans.
What you need to qualify:
- A valid South African I.D
- Be 21 years or older
- A current payslip
- Be permanently employed
- Earn a minimum income of R2000 a month
Using RCS’s credit facility gives clients some alluring benefits:
- Qualifying clients are given the freedom to use the RCS Personal Loan on whatever they want.
- Repayment terms are flexible and reasonable. 12 to 60 months is the standard term allotted by RCS.
- Competitive interest rates are charged.
- Funds are transferred directly into qualifying borrowers’ accounts.
- Clients can have access to cash within 24 to 48 hours.
- Free Personal Cover is included. This covers death, retrenchment and disability for loans more than 3 months.
More information about RCS personal loans can be obtained by visiting their website: www.rcs.co.za