Send InstantMoney Standard Bank
Standard Bank has a facility that allows people to instantly send money to their loved ones in a short space of time. InstantMoney is a payment solution that allows the transfer of funds from a sender to a beneficiary.
The service is available to Standard Bank customers and non-Standard Bank customers. It enables them to send cash to both Standard Bank and non-Standard Bank customers, which they can access at an ATM, on their cellphone (USSD), Internet and AccessPoints.
Here are some the benefits of InstantMoney
- Using InstantMoney to send cash to someone else is a good idea because:
- The person sending the money and the recipient don’t need to have a bank account, they just need a cellphone number
- The transaction is instant, so the recipient doesn’t have to wait for any bank clearances
- You can send money or cash-in an InstantMoney voucher at any of our many cash-out partners
It’s a good idea to send money using Standard Bank InstantMoney because:
- If you have registered your cellphone number for InstantMoney, it is free to load onto your cellphone
- Its free to spend
- It’s safe and secure and means you don’t need to carry cash or credit cards
- This service allows you to send cash from Internet banking to a person without a bank account
- You have the ability to send instant cash from your linked accounts on your profile
All you need to do is choose an account to withdraw from, create a PIN, and enter an amount and cellphone number. The system will generate a voucher number, this voucher contains the amount of cash for withdrawal. To allow the recipient to withdraw the cash, provide the recipient with the voucher number and PIN you created. The recipient then has the ability to withdraw the cash by entering this voucher number and PIN at the Standard Bank ATM.