Standard Bank offers a variety of loans, including home loans, vehicle finance personal loans, student loans and more. They have a lot of benefits to offer, and Standard Bank is one of the leading banks in the country. But what exactly can you expect? Let’s take a look at some of their loans.
If you need money to cover an unexpected expense, to consolidate debt or to assist with a planned occasion then a personal loan has its benefits. Unlike a credit card, applying for personal finance comes with competitive interest rates. If you’re approved, your money will be instantly transferred into your account. Now what? Sure, you’ve committed to a fixed monthly repayment and you have Credit Life Insurance should you be retrenched, disabled or in the event of death.
Here’s what you’ll get with a personal loan from Standard Bank:
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Fixed, minimum monthly repayments
- Quick, hassle-free applications
- No early termination fees if you pay the loan off earlier
- Credit life insurance that will pay off your loan in the event of natural or accidental death, permanent or temporary disability or retrenchment
- Variety of loan options to meet your personal needs
- Your money will be transferred directly into your transactional account
- UCount Rewards members can increase their rewards tier by getting a personal loan
Standard Bank Vehicle and Asset Finance offers you finance options that enable you to buy a vehicle and pay for it over an extended period.
If you receive a car allowance there are several finance options available to you. As a travel or car allowance is to compensate you for travel expenses incurred on behalf of your employer, it is important to choose the finance option that best suits your needs.
Their finance packages provide everything you need, including:
- A full range of insurance products
- A Personal Motorcard, which is a convenient method of paying for and controlling vehicle-related costs
- The ability to link your Instalment sale or Financial lease agreement to an Access Finance account to help reduce your interest charges
- Flexible repayments arranged to suit your cash flow
For many of us, a home is the biggest and most significant investment of our lives. It’s more than a roof over our heads, it’s where we raise our families and create precious memories. As Standard Bank Loans for South Africa, we can help tailor a home loan that’s right for you and your pocket.
- You can apply on your own or with a partner as long you and your partner have not owned a property
- You may qualify for a loan of up to 104% of the value of the property, provided the loan amount does not exceed R 1 million and depending on your affordability and risk profile. The “extra” 4% may only be used to pay the transfer and bond registration costs.
- You can repay your loan over 20 years.
- Competitive interest rates.