Joshua Doore offers customers the options of applying for a personal loans of up R24,000. This can be used for renovating your home, going on holiday or paying any unforeseen expenses. All loans are payable within 24 monts.
Joshua Doore was established in 1973 and offers a range of household appliances and furniture with a chain of more than 140 stores nationwide. They offer loans for customers with a clear credit history, as well as complying with the following:
- You need to be between 18 and 65
- You need to be permanently employed
- You have to have a payslip with a salary of at least R2,000 per month
- You have to have the latest 3 months bank statements
- You need Proof of Credit Life insurance in your name
If you are self-employed you’ll need to provide the following:
- 3 months personal bank statements
- 6 months business bank statements
- Income tax certificate from accountant
- CC registration number
- Proof of Credit Life insurance in your name
You can take out a loan over 6 – 30 months and you can apply at any Russells or Joshua Doore store in South Africa. You can also take out Basic Life Policy with your loan, with will cover you in the event of death, retrenchment or disability. In the event of this happening you will be covered for your outstanding loan amount.