If you need to take out a personal loan, there are many options available and you need to know upfront what you will be paying back as well as all the relevant fees and interest rates. That’s why you should make use of a loan calculator and work out what you can expect to pay.
A great option is always to start with one of the major banks in South Africa. They will offer you the best interest rates and they will work with you to find a loan that suits your unique needs. Unsecured loans usually attract higher interest rates, but this will be even higher when you borrow money from third-party other than a bank.
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Funds are paid straight into your current account
- No early termination fees
First National Bank
- A loan up to R150 000 with flexible repayment terms up to 60 months
- A personalised interest rate
- Take a break from your payments in January
- Money available immediately in your transaction/savings account after approval
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Consolidate all your existing loans for easier monthly repayments
- Immediate access to your funds after approval
- Flexible repayment terms
- The ability to pay off your loan faster (extra payments reduce the capital amount of the loan)
You can also compare different options from other banks to make sure that you find a personal loan that you will be able to repay. You can visit their website online window will usually have loan calculators to help you determine whether alone will work for you. You can also speak to a consultant to explain each of the Leinster you individually so that you can make an informed decision.