Wesbank Car Finance is a simple way of getting access to the cash you need to buy a car of your choice. Whether you are applying for car finance as an individual or for your business, Wesbank has a range of options available. As a leading vehicle finance provider, Wesbank is s trusted institution with over four decades of experience in the industry.
The Wesbank Car Finance Application process is quite simple and doesn’t take too long to complete.
What are the qualifying criteria?
- Be over the age of 18 years
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
- Have a valid driving licence
- Have a clear credit record
How the Wesbank Car Finance Application works:
Visit the website www.wesbank.co.za to apply
The application process takes 20 minutes to complete.
You’ll need to provide a copy of your valid South African ID for registration purposes,
You’ll get an instant answer.
Once your application has been approved, Wesbank will contact you for more information about your chosen dealer.
A Wesbank representative will meet with you to finalise and sign all the necessary documents. Wesbank will then hand your finance application and contract over to the dealer.
Wesbank will assist with registering your vehicle as well as with your insurance.
Vehicle Finance options offered by Wesbank:
- Buy from a dealer
- Buy a car privately
- Buy a leisure car from a dealer
The finance process:
- Buyer and seller agree on terms of the sale
- Buyer applies for finance online or telephonically
- Once the finance is approved, documents are required
- The contract is then prepared
- TitleGuard contacts the seller with a list of requirements
- Documents must then be faxed or emailed to Wesbank
- The documents are verified
- The seller is paid
- The vehicle is registered by Wesbank
Visit their website here: www.wesbank.co.za or call 0861 288 272