With Sanlam you can apply for a personal loan of up to R150,000 and benefit from a fixed interest rate. This is perfect if you need money for unexpected expenses or even to find a specific project or a medical emergency. They will provide you with a personal loan, according to your specific needs and financial circumstances.
Applying for a Sanlam Personal Loan is easy and there are three ways to this:
- Call Sanlam at 0861 08 08 88 to apply 08:00 to 20:00 any day of the week.
- Ask Sanlam to call you
- Apply directly by completing an online application form and find out if you qualify
What you need to provide with your application:
- You must be a South African citizen and over 18 years of age
- You must permanently live and work in South Africa
- You must earn a regular monthly income of at least R2 500 per month (we will request proof of income such as your last 3 months’ payslips or bank statements)
- You must have clear credit references
- You must be able to provide your ID number and bank account details into which your salary is paid
The amount of credit that you qualify for will be determined by your financial profile and it is subject to credit approval. If your application is approved, the money will be transferred directly into your bank account and you will need to make monthly payments until your debt is settled.
If you’re not sure what loan to take, you can get expert financial advice by speaking to one of Sanlam’s financial advisers. They can help you to assess your financial position and explain the different loan options to use that you can find a solution that works for you.