An FNB revolving loan offers you access to your cash once you’ve repaid at least 15 percent of your loan. Here are a few additional benefits:
- Fixed monthly repayments – making it easier for you to budget
- The loan will be available to you for as long as you need it
- The ability to access the funds at any time, provided you have paid up to 15% of the Revolving Loan
- Optional Debt Protection available in case of your death, permanent disability, retrenchment and temporary disability
What can you do with this loan?
- Gain access to these funds once you have repaid 15% of the revolving loan
- Set up monthly debit orders to repay the loan
- Only pay a minimal monthly fee when you use the loan
- Transfer funds from your Revolving Loan to your personal cheque account via ATMs, Cellphone Banking, Telephone Banking, Online Banking and the FNB Banking App
Revolving Loan Debt Protection
FNB also offers a Debt Protection Plan to assist you and your family to pay revolving loan (credit facility) debt in the event of your death or permanent disability. To ease the financial burden in the event of temporary disability or retrenchment, we will help pay your monthly instalments on the covered facilities.
What documents do I need?
- Green bar-coded South African ID Book
- Proof of residence
- Spousal consent (if married in community of property)
- Depending on employment type, we may require further documentation (i.e. 3 month’s payslips or bank statements, etc.)