Having access to credit cards often comes with a number of benefits. These could be in the form of competitive rewards programmes or the ability of getting access to cash when you need it most. For most people, getting a credit card often represents financial freedom and the option to earn exclusive rewards.
The Woolworths Credit Card is a product offered by leading retail outlet Woolworths, which was founded in 1931 in the city of Cape Town. A number of years later the company expanded to Durban, East London and Johannesburg to become a giant in the industry.
Woolworths Credit Card options are offered as either Black, Silver or Gold Credit Cards. Each card offering has a number of benefits, such as:
- Up to 3% back in WVouchers
- Free online delivery when you shop on www.woolworths.co.za
- The option to shop anywhere. Woolworths Credit Cards are accepted at 29 million merchants worldwide that accept Visa cards.
- The cards can also be used to draw cash at any ATM.
- Automatic Basic Travel Insurance is included, in addition to medical and legal assistance.
- A budget facility is offered, which lets cardholders spread the payment of larger purchases over a 6 to 60 month period.
- Electronic statements are sent
- Individuals can get peace of mind with the Credit balance protector. This facility ensures that credit card debt is paid off in the event of unfortunate occurrences such as death, retrenchment, critical illness or permanent disability.
Using a Woolworths Credit card Online is simple and convenient. It provides the convenience of transacting or viewing your account from anywhere. Accessing it is simple and it’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Woolworths Credit Card online banking involves a simple 5-step registration process and your access account number is your credit card number as it appears on your card.
Apply online by visiting www.woolworths.co.za